We ask that you prepare and send us your desires for the home which ideally you would like to find.
We want you to tell us what you consider important!
Consider many factors including:
- price of home;
- size of home;
- number of bedrooms and bathrooms;
- garage size;
- lot size;
- commuting time to work place;
- access to recreational activities;
- age of home;
- time until you plan to move in;
- neighborhood conditions;
- style of home: contemporary, traditional, ranch, 2-story;
- length of time you expect to live in this new home;
- new home versus previously owned home, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to get input from all your family.
We will use this as my starting point to help you locate the house which most closely meets your requirements. We will also use this as a basis to make you aware of some features, which may be unique to the Area’s homes and neighborhoods, which you may find desirable.